Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The little Prince

I read a cute story "The little prince"..Initially, it seems like a story book for kids. But as I go through, I realised it is upside down directed. It seems like a story of each human. Putting this story into my persepective - Everyone has some part of innocence and linear perspective as a child somewhere hidden inside the heart, you could say eitherways, a feet of clay or diamond in the rough. But, due to regular feeling of being responsible, intelligence, competition and awareness that child lay low and only yield up when you are all alone, away from all worries and from the world of grown up.
This is what I interpreted by the story, but if anyone else has any other view, then I would like to bone up myself on the topic.

1 comment:

  1. thts interesting..

    would be nice if we could get a gist of the story..

    nice blog btw.. :)

    ReplyDelete