Saturday, December 19, 2009

Memory never be fogged by time

Heyy back again with one more simulation of divine beauty of nature.. I leave my home for office at 7:30  and cross the Mumbai-Pune highway..the best part of the travel..Basically, the time gone in commutting is lonly, bore and hectic, specially in evening which is one and a half hour drive. But now-a-days, in winter morning, I this travel period fills me with excitement, I wait for it...I am Sure...you thinking about the reason..reason hmmmmm it's fog..
When we cross the pool covered by fog, it gives me a feel that we are crossing the SKY...the home of god as per the mythology..as going though the seven skies and meeting the World's Almighty..Usually, we are unable to see beyond few meters..I can understand the worry of the driver, but I am always so much engrossed into nature that I wouldn't even wanted to think of any tension..
I wanted to honor the worthy, the beauty of nature..which gives me a reason to be relaxed and happy from within..just like after doing meditation..
Nature the miracle and the most precious gift to humanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment